Vastex LittleRed Series X1 Infrared Dryers 30"
- POWERFUL : LR X1-30: 120V/2,000 watt or 240V/2,600 watt heater / LR X1-54: 240V/5,200 watt heater
- EFFICIENT: Closely spaced coils provide high-density, medium-wavelength infrared heat for maximum cure speed without cold spots or under-curing
- DEPENDABLE: Industry-leading 15-year heater warranty
- ACCURATE: Digital PID Temperature controller is accurate to +/-1°F
- CONSISTENT: Low friction belt aligner and DC belt speed control with digital display
- HEAVY DUTY: “X-Series” Conveyor Belt Tracking System with PTFE coated fiberglass belt
- ADJUSTABLE: 2 – 7 in. (5 – 18 cm) belt-to-heater clearance, adjustable separately on each side for each heater
- EXPANDABLE: Add 18 in. (46 cm) and 36 in. (92 cm) chambers and/or 18 in. (46 cm) belt extensions
- Additional heating chambers and conveyor belt extensions
- Heavy duty belt motor (recommend for longer conveyor belts)
- Locking casters for mobility
- Powered exhaust system that cools the outer cabinet while evacuating moisture and fumes
Mid- to high-capacity dryers with 30 or 54 in. (76 or 137 cm) wide belts. 120V/2,000 watt single-heater models up to 240V/15,600 watt three-heater models offer capacities from 90 to 720 plastisol-printed garments/h and 45 to 240/h screen printed with water-based ink.
The all-new series of Little Red Conveyor Dryers from Vastex offers expandability, repeatable results and fast payback never before available to mid-capacity textile printers. Following are details on Little Red X1 models. For higher capacities go to Little Red X2 models.
The Little Red X1-30 model with 30 in. (76 cm) wide x 48 in. (122 cm) long conveyor belt is offered with a 24 in. (61 cm) wide 120V/2,000 watt heater to cure up to 90 plastisol-printed images or 45 discharge or
water-based printed images per hour, or a 24 in. (61 cm) wide 240V/2,600 watt heater to cure up to 130 plastisol-printed images or 45 discharge or water-based printed images per hour.
The Little Red X1-54 model with 54 in. (137 cm) wide x 66 in. (168 cm) long conveyor is equipped with a 48 in. (122 cm) wide 240V/5,200 watt infrared heater to cure up to 260 plastisol-printed images or dry 90 discharge or water-based printed images per hour.
Capacity of both models can be expanded as needs grow by adding modular heating chamber(s) and longer conveyor belts.