Vastex LittleRed Series X2 Mid-Level Heater Infrared Dryers 7' Long
** Lead Time is 5-6 weeks **
Note: This product requires filling out a mandatory electrical form. Please speak with one of our representatives about filling out this form at time of purchase to ensure timely order processing.
POWERFUL : LR X2-30: (2) 240V/2,600 watt heaters (total 5,200 watts)
LR X2-54: (2) 240V/5,200 watt heaters (total 10,400 watts)
- EFFICIENT: Closely spaced coils provide high-density, medium-wavelength infrared heat for maximum cure speed without cold spots or under-curing
- DEPENDABLE: Industry-leading 15-year heater warranty
- COOL: Powered exhaust system cools the outer cabinet while evacuating moisture and fumes
- ACCURATE: Digital PID Temperature controller is accurate to +/-1°F
- CONSISTENT: Low friction belt aligner and DC belt speed control with digital display
- HEAVY DUTY: “X-Series” Conveyor Belt Tracking System with PTFE coated fiberglass belt
- ADJUSTABLE: 2 – 7 in. (5 – 18 cm) belt-to-heater clearance, adjustable separately on each side for each heater
- EXPANDABLE: Add 18 in. (46 cm) and 36 in. (92 cm) chambers and/or 18 in. (46 cm) belt extensions
- Additional heating chambers and conveyor belt extensions
- Locking casters for mobility
- Heavy duty belt motor (recommend for longer conveyor belts), standard on X2-54 models
The all-new series of Little Red Conveyor Dryers from Vastex offers expandability, repeatable results and fast payback never before available to mid/high-capacity textile printers.
Following are details on Little Red X2 models. For lower capacities go to Little Red X1 models.
The Little Red X2-30 model with 30 in. (76 cm) wide x 84 in. (213 cm) long conveyor belt is offered with two 24 in. (61 cm)
wide 240V/2,600 watt heaters to cure up to 260 plastisol-printed images or 90 discharge or water-based printed images per hour.
The Little Red X2-54 model with 54 in. (137 cm) wide x 84 in. (213 cm) long conveyor is equipped with two 48 in. (122 cm) wide 240V/5,200 watt infrared heaters to cure up to 520 plastisol-printed images or dry 180 discharge or water-based printed images per hour.
Capacity of both models can be expanded as needs grow by adding modular heating chamber(s) and longer conveyor belts.