Save time and space with the Dual Air Fusion® heat press from Stahls. Using two workstations that operate independently or in unison, the Dual Air Fusion maximizes printing efficiency. This is one of the best presses for DTG printing as the Dual Air Fusion lets you pre-treat at one station while post-curing with the other.
The press automatically adjusts time and pressure as it shuttles between workstations. Controlled by a touchscreen and foot pedal, the Dual Air Fusion operates easily for both dual and independent operations. Also, the press assures your job is on target every time. with a Laser Alignment System™.
- Touchscreen controls with smart screen stylus
- Integrated Laser Alignment System
- User-safe push-button/ foot pedal operation
- Live digital time, temperature and pressure readout
- Die pressure cast, corrosion-free base and top assemblies.
- 16″ x 20″ Quick Change lower platens (2)
|Power||220 Volts. 20 Amps / 3500 Watts|
|Requirements||Air compressor (not included) with minimum 1 horse power and 5 gallon hold tank, 120 PSI. Uses 2.3 CFM.|
|Recommended Table Size||24” x 36” x 28” in diameter with a height of 30”|
|Shipping||45” x 45” x 30”, 410 lbs|